New Direction

Alright. I haven't posted anything in awhile because I wanted to sit back and really have a good think about my project. I've decided that while I still want to pursue animation, it's going to only be a part of a large scale campaign revolving around the encouragement of less meat consumption. This will most likely encourage a flexitarian diet, which means following a mostly vegetarian diet but occasionally including meat.

The brand identity of the campaign will be the main aspect of my project as it is crucial to its success. It must be distinctive and memorable. I will most likely be concentrating on building a strong presence online so as to reach the maximum amount of people. I am hoping to extend the campaign to include merchandise such as shirts, stickers, buttons, etc. This will aim to encourage and strengthen brand/flexitarian pride while building a recognizable community.

For more info on flexitarian diets:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/3459737/The-new-vegetarianism-introducing-the-flexitarian.html